The Embassy celebrated ITEC Day on September 14, 2017 in the Embassy auditorium
The Embassy celebrated ITEC Day on September 14, 2017 in the Embassy auditorium. The event was attended by around 80 guests including the Chief Guest –H.E. Mr. Mykola Movchan, Deputy Minister of Youth and Sports of Ukraine on European Integration, representatives of Ukrainian Ministries andITEC alumni. H.E. Mr. Manoj K. Bharti, Ambassador of India, in his welcome remarks, highlighted the importance of the programme not only in capacity building of the participants but also in reinvigorating our relations with developing world and building people to people contacts.
It was followed by words of thanks and praise by the Chief Guest for India’s contribution to the world in multiple fields including Ayurveda and Culture. He also expressed gratitude to India for sharing its knowledge and experience, acquired over last six decades since its independence, through ITECprogramme.
ITEC alumni also re-lived their experience and memories of their training in India. They remarked that majority of the ITEC alumni feel somewhat ‘Indianized’ by their ITEC training in India. An Indian cultural programme presented by local artists was followed by refreshments (Indian cuisine) which further refreshed the memories of the Alumni and ended the event on a happy note.
- 4th Intentional day of Yoga was celebrated in 20 cities of Ukraine with lots of enthusiasm and zeal on 21 June 2018. Approximately 4861 people actively participated and yoga Aasnas were performed by the citizens of Ukraine and Indian Students.
- People from Bihar are doing magnificent work abroad.
- Passport Seva Devas on 26-27 June 2018
- The 4th International day of Yoga was celebrated in a grand way holding Yoga Marathon on 23 June 2018 at khreschatyk Street in the heart of City at Mariinsky Park in Kyiv, Ukraine
- Bharat Ko Janiye Quiz 2018-19
- On the occasion of 4th International Day of Yoga, Embassy of India in Ukraine organised Yoga Mela on 21 June at one of the central places, Marinsky part in capital city of Ukraine, Kiev
- Letter writing campaign at international level engaging the Indian diaspora.
- 4th IDY - 3D videos of the Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi, a keen practitioner of Yoga, practicing various Asanas
- Interview with HE Manoj K. Bharti: Breathing benefits of Yoga
- On 21 June 2018, Festival of Yoga at Mariinskyi Park, Kyiv
- Live Streaming of 4th IDY Celebration on 21st June, 2018