Hindi Diwas was celebrated at the Embassy of India. All members of the Embassy participated in the event. Poems were recited in Hindi.
Hindi Diwas was celebrated at the Embassy of India. All members of the Embassy participated in the event. Poems were recited in Hindi. The event was attended by the students of Hindi language of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv and Kyiv National Linguistic University along with their teachers. A Hindi essay competition was also organized in the Embassy. Winners of the Hindi essay competition and the poem recitation competition were given prizes. The guests deeply appreciated their participation in the event.
- 4th Intentional day of Yoga was celebrated in 20 cities of Ukraine with lots of enthusiasm and zeal on 21 June 2018. Approximately 4861 people actively participated and yoga Aasnas were performed by the citizens of Ukraine and Indian Students.
- People from Bihar are doing magnificent work abroad.
- Passport Seva Devas on 26-27 June 2018
- The 4th International day of Yoga was celebrated in a grand way holding Yoga Marathon on 23 June 2018 at khreschatyk Street in the heart of City at Mariinsky Park in Kyiv, Ukraine
- Bharat Ko Janiye Quiz 2018-19
- On the occasion of 4th International Day of Yoga, Embassy of India in Ukraine organised Yoga Mela on 21 June at one of the central places, Marinsky part in capital city of Ukraine, Kiev
- Letter writing campaign at international level engaging the Indian diaspora.
- 4th IDY - 3D videos of the Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi, a keen practitioner of Yoga, practicing various Asanas
- Interview with HE Manoj K. Bharti: Breathing benefits of Yoga
- On 21 June 2018, Festival of Yoga at Mariinskyi Park, Kyiv
- Live Streaming of 4th IDY Celebration on 21st June, 2018