The Ministry of Tourism, Government of India has launched 24x7 Toll Free Multi-Lingual Tourist Help Line in 12 International Languages including Hindi & English. This service is available on the toll free number 1800111363 or on a short code 1363 and operational 24x7 (365 days in year) offering a "Multi-Lingual Helpdesk". The Language handled by the Tourist Helpline include ten International languages namely, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish. The objective of this multi-lingual helpline is to provide information relating to travel and tourism in India to the domestic and International tourist. The help line also advises callers during the time of distress, if any, while travelling in India and alerts the concerned authorities, if required. This is a unique endeavour by Ministry of Tourism, Government of India which gives the foreign tourists a sense of safety and security during their travel in India. This toll free 24x7 multilingual tourist helpline has been declared as winner of the Outlook Traveller Award 2017 for " Best New Tourism Initiative"
- 4th Intentional day of Yoga was celebrated in 20 cities of Ukraine with lots of enthusiasm and zeal on 21 June 2018. Approximately 4861 people actively participated and yoga Aasnas were performed by the citizens of Ukraine and Indian Students.
- People from Bihar are doing magnificent work abroad.
- Passport Seva Devas on 26-27 June 2018
- The 4th International day of Yoga was celebrated in a grand way holding Yoga Marathon on 23 June 2018 at khreschatyk Street in the heart of City at Mariinsky Park in Kyiv, Ukraine
- Bharat Ko Janiye Quiz 2018-19
- On the occasion of 4th International Day of Yoga, Embassy of India in Ukraine organised Yoga Mela on 21 June at one of the central places, Marinsky part in capital city of Ukraine, Kiev
- Letter writing campaign at international level engaging the Indian diaspora.
- 4th IDY - 3D videos of the Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi, a keen practitioner of Yoga, practicing various Asanas
- Interview with HE Manoj K. Bharti: Breathing benefits of Yoga
- On 21 June 2018, Festival of Yoga at Mariinskyi Park, Kyiv
- Live Streaming of 4th IDY Celebration on 21st June, 2018