During the visit to Kyiv National Linguistic University H.E. Mr. Manoj K. Bharti, Ambassador of India to Ukraine has met with Rector, Prof. Roman V. Vasko and H.E. Mr. Oleh Semenets, Ambassador of Ukraine to India (2001-2006). During the meeting, various ways of deepening the cooperation between the institution and Indian universities were discussed. After the meeting, Ambassador inaugurated celebration of the Day of Interpreter and addressed students, academicians and lecturers of the University with a presentation on India, its history and modern relations with Ukraine. The presentation was highly appreciated and a request was made to have a more detailed exposure on India at a later date.
- 4th Intentional day of Yoga was celebrated in 20 cities of Ukraine with lots of enthusiasm and zeal on 21 June 2018. Approximately 4861 people actively participated and yoga Aasnas were performed by the citizens of Ukraine and Indian Students.
- People from Bihar are doing magnificent work abroad.
- Passport Seva Devas on 26-27 June 2018
- The 4th International day of Yoga was celebrated in a grand way holding Yoga Marathon on 23 June 2018 at khreschatyk Street in the heart of City at Mariinsky Park in Kyiv, Ukraine
- Bharat Ko Janiye Quiz 2018-19
- On the occasion of 4th International Day of Yoga, Embassy of India in Ukraine organised Yoga Mela on 21 June at one of the central places, Marinsky part in capital city of Ukraine, Kiev
- Letter writing campaign at international level engaging the Indian diaspora.
- 4th IDY - 3D videos of the Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi, a keen practitioner of Yoga, practicing various Asanas
- Interview with HE Manoj K. Bharti: Breathing benefits of Yoga
- On 21 June 2018, Festival of Yoga at Mariinskyi Park, Kyiv
- Live Streaming of 4th IDY Celebration on 21st June, 2018