A delegation headed by His Excellency Shri M. J. Akbar, Minister of State for External Affairs arrived on 04th February 2018 in Ukraine on a 3- days visit for carrying out discussion on Trade, Economic, Scientific, Technical, Industrial and Cultural Cooperation as part of VI th Session of the Intergovernmental India-Ukraine Commission. On 4th February 2018, Minister met with India Diaspora and Indian Students in the Embassy of India in Ukraine. Minister addressed the community and highlighted the activities, achievements of Indian Government and India’s progress in all spheres. He stressed on strategic relation of India with other countries and emphasis on the fact of zero sum perspective, housing for all, shared prosperity, emergence of India as global economic power and major Thrust of Government on Empowerment of Women in all spheres and ease of policies for carrying out trade with India. He also stressed on "Our Diplomatic Strategy is mainly based on the Principle of Mantra of "WORLD IS ONE FAMILY" "Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam". A special mention about recent Budget which is for Indian Farmers and for their benefits. Minister urged Indian Diaspora to come forward and whole heartedly contribute in further development of India. Minister met with Indian diaspora and Indian students during an informal reception in Embassy of India in Ukraine.
- 4th Intentional day of Yoga was celebrated in 20 cities of Ukraine with lots of enthusiasm and zeal on 21 June 2018. Approximately 4861 people actively participated and yoga Aasnas were performed by the citizens of Ukraine and Indian Students.
- People from Bihar are doing magnificent work abroad.
- Passport Seva Devas on 26-27 June 2018
- The 4th International day of Yoga was celebrated in a grand way holding Yoga Marathon on 23 June 2018 at khreschatyk Street in the heart of City at Mariinsky Park in Kyiv, Ukraine
- Bharat Ko Janiye Quiz 2018-19
- On the occasion of 4th International Day of Yoga, Embassy of India in Ukraine organised Yoga Mela on 21 June at one of the central places, Marinsky part in capital city of Ukraine, Kiev
- Letter writing campaign at international level engaging the Indian diaspora.
- 4th IDY - 3D videos of the Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi, a keen practitioner of Yoga, practicing various Asanas
- Interview with HE Manoj K. Bharti: Breathing benefits of Yoga
- On 21 June 2018, Festival of Yoga at Mariinskyi Park, Kyiv
- Live Streaming of 4th IDY Celebration on 21st June, 2018