The Ukrainian Federation of Yoga is organizing seminar dedicated to Yoga-Sutra by Patanjali on October 27-29, 2017 in Kyiv. It will be conducted by Mr Andrey Safronov, the President of Ukrainian federation of yoga and an expert commentator of Yoga-Sutra who is also running his blog on yoga-sutra in English http://en.yoga-sutra.org/.
The following topics are included in the program of the Open Seminar "Yoga Sutra for Teachers of all styles and directions":
1. Introduction to the basics of Sanskrit grammar
2. Studying strong and weak points of available translations of Yoga Sutra
3. Analysis of the categorical apparatus of classical Yoga
4. Detailed parsing of key sutras text
- 4th Intentional day of Yoga was celebrated in 20 cities of Ukraine with lots of enthusiasm and zeal on 21 June 2018. Approximately 4861 people actively participated and yoga Aasnas were performed by the citizens of Ukraine and Indian Students.
- People from Bihar are doing magnificent work abroad.
- Passport Seva Devas on 26-27 June 2018
- The 4th International day of Yoga was celebrated in a grand way holding Yoga Marathon on 23 June 2018 at khreschatyk Street in the heart of City at Mariinsky Park in Kyiv, Ukraine
- Bharat Ko Janiye Quiz 2018-19
- On the occasion of 4th International Day of Yoga, Embassy of India in Ukraine organised Yoga Mela on 21 June at one of the central places, Marinsky part in capital city of Ukraine, Kiev
- Letter writing campaign at international level engaging the Indian diaspora.
- 4th IDY - 3D videos of the Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi, a keen practitioner of Yoga, practicing various Asanas
- Interview with HE Manoj K. Bharti: Breathing benefits of Yoga
- On 21 June 2018, Festival of Yoga at Mariinskyi Park, Kyiv
- Live Streaming of 4th IDY Celebration on 21st June, 2018