The Embassy of India, Kyiv has started online submission of visa applications with effect from 01 May 2013. The online application can be filled at the following link: http://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa
Download visa application instructions in .pdfformat
NOTICE ON CARRYING/USE OF THURAYA/ IRRIDIUM SATELLITE PHONE IN INDIA
THE TRAVELLERS VISITING INDIA (BY AIR, SEA OR ROAD) MAY PLEASE NOTE THAT USE OF 'THURARAYA' AND 'IRRIDIUM' SATELLITE PHONE IN INDIA, WITHOUT SPECIFIC PERMISSION OF DEPARTMENT OF TELECOMMUNICATION (DOT), IS ILLEGAL. USE OF ANY KIND OF SATELLITE PHONE IN INDIA IS PERMISSIBLE ONLY AFTER OBTAINING A LICENSE FROM THE DEPATMENT OF TELECOMMUNICATION (DOT), GOVERNMENT OF INDIA . THUS UNAUTHORIZED USE OF A SATELLITE PHONES IN INDIA ATTRACTS PENAL PROVISIONS UNDER SECTION 20 AND 21 OF THE TELEGRAPH ACT 1885 FOR VIOLATION OF PROVISIONS OF SECTION 4 OF THE SAID ACT.
ANY SUCH SATELLITE PHONE DECLARED TO CUSTOMS SHALL BE ALLOWED CLEARANCE SUSBJECT OF PRODUCTION OF PERMISSION FOR USE FROM DOT, GOVERNMENT OF INDIA. SATELLITE PHONES IMPORTED FOR USE IN INDIA WITHOUT VALID PERMISSION OF DOT MAY BE DETAINED AND APPROPRIATE ACTION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAW MAY BE INITIATED.
ALL PASSENGERS IMPORTING SATELLITE TELEPHONE AS BAGGAGE SHALL BE REQUIRED TO DECLARE THE SAME TO THE CUSTOMS ON ARRIVAL.
- 4th Intentional day of Yoga was celebrated in 20 cities of Ukraine with lots of enthusiasm and zeal on 21 June 2018. Approximately 4861 people actively participated and yoga Aasnas were performed by the citizens of Ukraine and Indian Students.
- People from Bihar are doing magnificent work abroad.
- Passport Seva Devas on 26-27 June 2018
- The 4th International day of Yoga was celebrated in a grand way holding Yoga Marathon on 23 June 2018 at khreschatyk Street in the heart of City at Mariinsky Park in Kyiv, Ukraine
- Bharat Ko Janiye Quiz 2018-19
- On the occasion of 4th International Day of Yoga, Embassy of India in Ukraine organised Yoga Mela on 21 June at one of the central places, Marinsky part in capital city of Ukraine, Kiev
- Letter writing campaign at international level engaging the Indian diaspora.
- 4th IDY - 3D videos of the Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi, a keen practitioner of Yoga, practicing various Asanas
- Interview with HE Manoj K. Bharti: Breathing benefits of Yoga
- On 21 June 2018, Festival of Yoga at Mariinskyi Park, Kyiv
- Live Streaming of 4th IDY Celebration on 21st June, 2018