The Sixth Session of India-Ukraine Inter-Governmental Commission (IGC) on trade, economic, scientific, technical, industrial and cultural cooperation was held in Kyiv on 5-6 February, 2018. The Indian delegation was led by Minister of State of External Affairs, Mr. M J Akbar , while Ukrainian side was led by Mr Stepan Kubiv, First Vice Prime Minister and Minister of the Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine.
2. The Commission reviewed the progress on a broad spectrum of bilateral issues including trade, economic, scientific, technological and cultural cooperation. The discussions also brought out action points for both sides, implementation of which would assist in early realization of the full potential of this important relationship. It was also agreed to expedite the finalization of other bilateral agreements currently under discussion.
3. During his visit, Mr. M J Akbar held bilateral meeting with Mr. Stepan Kubiv, First Vice Prime Minister and Minister of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine, Mr. Kostiantyn Yelisieiev, Deputy Head of the Presidential Administration of Ukraine and Mr. Pavlo Klimkin, Foreign Minister of Ukraine. He also addressed businessmen at the Ukraine Chambers of Commerce & Industry and spoke about the possibilities to enhance trade and investment between India and Ukraine.
- 4th Intentional day of Yoga was celebrated in 20 cities of Ukraine with lots of enthusiasm and zeal on 21 June 2018. Approximately 4861 people actively participated and yoga Aasnas were performed by the citizens of Ukraine and Indian Students.
- People from Bihar are doing magnificent work abroad.
- Passport Seva Devas on 26-27 June 2018
- The 4th International day of Yoga was celebrated in a grand way holding Yoga Marathon on 23 June 2018 at khreschatyk Street in the heart of City at Mariinsky Park in Kyiv, Ukraine
- Bharat Ko Janiye Quiz 2018-19
- On the occasion of 4th International Day of Yoga, Embassy of India in Ukraine organised Yoga Mela on 21 June at one of the central places, Marinsky part in capital city of Ukraine, Kiev
- Letter writing campaign at international level engaging the Indian diaspora.
- 4th IDY - 3D videos of the Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi, a keen practitioner of Yoga, practicing various Asanas
- Interview with HE Manoj K. Bharti: Breathing benefits of Yoga
- On 21 June 2018, Festival of Yoga at Mariinskyi Park, Kyiv
- Live Streaming of 4th IDY Celebration on 21st June, 2018