The National Library for children in Kyiv organized a programme of ‘Puppet Show’ for the children of the Library on 11 December 2017. This was organized on the occasion of gifting of two Indian puppets to the National Library. The officials of the Library presented a beautiful Indian folktale with the help of the Indian and Ukrainian puppets. The auditorium for more than 120 people was jam-packed and the children enjoyed the show thoroughly. The puppet show was followed by presentation of Indian classical dance ‘Bharat Natyam’ performed by Ukrainian children of the ‘Nakshatra’ Dance Group. A fashion show of Indian dresses was also showcased by Ukrainian children. The event was a grand success. It is a part of ‘Days of Indian Culture” being organized in the National Library which will continue till Thursday, 14 December 2017.
- 4th Intentional day of Yoga was celebrated in 20 cities of Ukraine with lots of enthusiasm and zeal on 21 June 2018. Approximately 4861 people actively participated and yoga Aasnas were performed by the citizens of Ukraine and Indian Students.
- People from Bihar are doing magnificent work abroad.
- Passport Seva Devas on 26-27 June 2018
- The 4th International day of Yoga was celebrated in a grand way holding Yoga Marathon on 23 June 2018 at khreschatyk Street in the heart of City at Mariinsky Park in Kyiv, Ukraine
- Bharat Ko Janiye Quiz 2018-19
- On the occasion of 4th International Day of Yoga, Embassy of India in Ukraine organised Yoga Mela on 21 June at one of the central places, Marinsky part in capital city of Ukraine, Kiev
- Letter writing campaign at international level engaging the Indian diaspora.
- 4th IDY - 3D videos of the Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi, a keen practitioner of Yoga, practicing various Asanas
- Interview with HE Manoj K. Bharti: Breathing benefits of Yoga
- On 21 June 2018, Festival of Yoga at Mariinskyi Park, Kyiv
- Live Streaming of 4th IDY Celebration on 21st June, 2018