Press Release issued by MEA. Official visit of Foreign Minister of Ukraine H. E. Mr. Pavlo Klimkin, to India (5-7 Oct 2017)
Foreign Minister of Ukraine, H. E. Mr. Pavlo Klimkin, is visiting India from October 5-7, 2017. He is accompanied by his spouse and senior officials.
FM Klimkin met with External Affairs Minister, Smt. Sushma Swaraj in New Delhi on 5 October. The two Foreign Ministers discussed matters of mutual interest pertaining to bilateral, regional and international affairs. The talks were held in constructive and friendly spirit. Both sides agreed to strengthen bilateral ties in diverse sectors such as trade and investment, military technical and space, cultural and consular, and, people to people. They agreed to draw roadmap during the next meeting of inter governmental commission meeting scheduled in Kyiv to enhance economic and commercial relations. EAM invited Ukraine to participate as a partner country in India Pharma 2018 exhibition in Bengaluru in February 2018. Both sides particularly noted the positive trend in filming of Indian films in Ukraine which would also augur well for promotion of tourism between the two countries. FM Klimkin welcomed Indian proposal to cooperate in traditional medicine and establish AYUSH academic chair in a Ukrainian University.
Earlier, FM Klimkin had visited Agra and is scheduled to visit Jaipur.
October 06, 2017
For More Details Click Here
- 4th Intentional day of Yoga was celebrated in 20 cities of Ukraine with lots of enthusiasm and zeal on 21 June 2018. Approximately 4861 people actively participated and yoga Aasnas were performed by the citizens of Ukraine and Indian Students.
- People from Bihar are doing magnificent work abroad.
- Passport Seva Devas on 26-27 June 2018
- The 4th International day of Yoga was celebrated in a grand way holding Yoga Marathon on 23 June 2018 at khreschatyk Street in the heart of City at Mariinsky Park in Kyiv, Ukraine
- Bharat Ko Janiye Quiz 2018-19
- On the occasion of 4th International Day of Yoga, Embassy of India in Ukraine organised Yoga Mela on 21 June at one of the central places, Marinsky part in capital city of Ukraine, Kiev
- Letter writing campaign at international level engaging the Indian diaspora.
- 4th IDY - 3D videos of the Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi, a keen practitioner of Yoga, practicing various Asanas
- Interview with HE Manoj K. Bharti: Breathing benefits of Yoga
- On 21 June 2018, Festival of Yoga at Mariinskyi Park, Kyiv
- Live Streaming of 4th IDY Celebration on 21st June, 2018