Embassy of India organized a business seminar on Tourism and hospitality sector of India in the embassy premises on 12 October 2017. Ambassador, in his presentation, highlighted tourism potential of India. He spoke about new developments to help the tourism potential including visa-on-arrival facility to Indian nationals, shooting of Indian films and starting of a direct Kyiv-Delhi flight from 1 May 2018. He encouraged tour agencies to send people to individual sates in India at a time because each of the Indian states has enough for a tourist to spend 5-7 days.
The event was attended by representatives of more than 75 tour agencies from Ukraine and India. Four airlines Air Astana, Fly Dubai, Qatar Airways and Ukraine International Airlines also participated in the event. Indian companies representatives of Ayurvedic Natural Health Centre, Caper Travel and Travelite also gave presentations on tourism potential in India. The event also included a cultural programme showcasing classical and folk dance traditions from different regions of India. The participants also got to taste Indian cuisine after the programme.
- 4th Intentional day of Yoga was celebrated in 20 cities of Ukraine with lots of enthusiasm and zeal on 21 June 2018. Approximately 4861 people actively participated and yoga Aasnas were performed by the citizens of Ukraine and Indian Students.
- People from Bihar are doing magnificent work abroad.
- Passport Seva Devas on 26-27 June 2018
- The 4th International day of Yoga was celebrated in a grand way holding Yoga Marathon on 23 June 2018 at khreschatyk Street in the heart of City at Mariinsky Park in Kyiv, Ukraine
- Bharat Ko Janiye Quiz 2018-19
- On the occasion of 4th International Day of Yoga, Embassy of India in Ukraine organised Yoga Mela on 21 June at one of the central places, Marinsky part in capital city of Ukraine, Kiev
- Letter writing campaign at international level engaging the Indian diaspora.
- 4th IDY - 3D videos of the Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi, a keen practitioner of Yoga, practicing various Asanas
- Interview with HE Manoj K. Bharti: Breathing benefits of Yoga
- On 21 June 2018, Festival of Yoga at Mariinskyi Park, Kyiv
- Live Streaming of 4th IDY Celebration on 21st June, 2018