The Indian diaspora in Ukraine is organizing a mini-film festival on February 10, 2018 at "Kyivska Rus" cinema hall.
Programme of the festival is as follows:
1130 h - AIYAARY film
1330 h - Indian lunch is being provided on a payment basis
1420 h - THE PAD MAN film
1700 h - End of the festival
The films will be with English subtitles.
The entry is free for Ukrainian nationals.
All attending various courses in the universities or at the Indian Cultural Centre at the Embassy studying Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Yoga, Ayurveda etc. are requested to join this festival.
As the hall capacity if of 1000, enough seats will be available and tickets, if required, may be purchased from organizers inside the hall.
- 4th Intentional day of Yoga was celebrated in 20 cities of Ukraine with lots of enthusiasm and zeal on 21 June 2018. Approximately 4861 people actively participated and yoga Aasnas were performed by the citizens of Ukraine and Indian Students.
- People from Bihar are doing magnificent work abroad.
- Passport Seva Devas on 26-27 June 2018
- The 4th International day of Yoga was celebrated in a grand way holding Yoga Marathon on 23 June 2018 at khreschatyk Street in the heart of City at Mariinsky Park in Kyiv, Ukraine
- Bharat Ko Janiye Quiz 2018-19
- On the occasion of 4th International Day of Yoga, Embassy of India in Ukraine organised Yoga Mela on 21 June at one of the central places, Marinsky part in capital city of Ukraine, Kiev
- Letter writing campaign at international level engaging the Indian diaspora.
- 4th IDY - 3D videos of the Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi, a keen practitioner of Yoga, practicing various Asanas
- Interview with HE Manoj K. Bharti: Breathing benefits of Yoga
- On 21 June 2018, Festival of Yoga at Mariinskyi Park, Kyiv
- Live Streaming of 4th IDY Celebration on 21st June, 2018