ICCR sponsored cultural group from India led by the famous Bharatanatyam exponent, Ms. Deepa Raghavan organized a masterclass for musical enthusiasts of Ukraine in the Embassy of India on 21 November 2017. Her team consisting of the vocalist Mr. Karthik Hebbar, Mridangam expert Mr. Ramamoorthy Sriganesh, flute player Mr. Vivek Venugopala Krishna and Nattuvanaar Ms. Preethi Bharadwaj explained the intricacies of Indian Classical Music, the system of Raga and Tala and performed to explain these concepts. More than hundred people came for the masterclass and were delighted for the opportunity to interact with musicians from India in Kyiv.
- 4th Intentional day of Yoga was celebrated in 20 cities of Ukraine with lots of enthusiasm and zeal on 21 June 2018. Approximately 4861 people actively participated and yoga Aasnas were performed by the citizens of Ukraine and Indian Students.
- People from Bihar are doing magnificent work abroad.
- Passport Seva Devas on 26-27 June 2018
- The 4th International day of Yoga was celebrated in a grand way holding Yoga Marathon on 23 June 2018 at khreschatyk Street in the heart of City at Mariinsky Park in Kyiv, Ukraine
- Bharat Ko Janiye Quiz 2018-19
- On the occasion of 4th International Day of Yoga, Embassy of India in Ukraine organised Yoga Mela on 21 June at one of the central places, Marinsky part in capital city of Ukraine, Kiev
- Letter writing campaign at international level engaging the Indian diaspora.
- 4th IDY - 3D videos of the Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi, a keen practitioner of Yoga, practicing various Asanas
- Interview with HE Manoj K. Bharti: Breathing benefits of Yoga
- On 21 June 2018, Festival of Yoga at Mariinskyi Park, Kyiv
- Live Streaming of 4th IDY Celebration on 21st June, 2018