H.E. Mr. Manoj K. Bharti, Ambassador of India to Ukraine, was invited by one of the best schools in Kyiv "Lyceum Intellect" on 01 December 2017 to speak to the students about India. In his presentation, Ambassador spoke about the past, present and future of India, the unique features of the country and the people, present level of cooperation between India and Ukraine and about the culture and philosophy of India. One and a half hour lecture was followed by a question and answer session. The students liked and appreciated this interaction. It has been decided with the School Administration that ‘Day of Indian Culture’ will be celebrated in the school in February-March 2018.
- 4th Intentional day of Yoga was celebrated in 20 cities of Ukraine with lots of enthusiasm and zeal on 21 June 2018. Approximately 4861 people actively participated and yoga Aasnas were performed by the citizens of Ukraine and Indian Students.
- People from Bihar are doing magnificent work abroad.
- Passport Seva Devas on 26-27 June 2018
- The 4th International day of Yoga was celebrated in a grand way holding Yoga Marathon on 23 June 2018 at khreschatyk Street in the heart of City at Mariinsky Park in Kyiv, Ukraine
- Bharat Ko Janiye Quiz 2018-19
- On the occasion of 4th International Day of Yoga, Embassy of India in Ukraine organised Yoga Mela on 21 June at one of the central places, Marinsky part in capital city of Ukraine, Kiev
- Letter writing campaign at international level engaging the Indian diaspora.
- 4th IDY - 3D videos of the Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi, a keen practitioner of Yoga, practicing various Asanas
- Interview with HE Manoj K. Bharti: Breathing benefits of Yoga
- On 21 June 2018, Festival of Yoga at Mariinskyi Park, Kyiv
- Live Streaming of 4th IDY Celebration on 21st June, 2018