Ambassador of India to Ukraine, H.E. Mr. Manoj K. Bharti gave a series of three lectures during September, October and November 2017 at the Philosophical Department of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv. Students and professors of the Department of Philosophy of Kyiv National University of Culture and Arts also joined the lectures. The subjects of the three lectures were "Indian Philosophy and Modern Science", "The Concept of Atman and the Question "Who am I" and "Theory of Karma, Theory of Debt and Concept of Moksha". The students and the faculty members deeply appreciated the three lectures which were simple in explanation and easy to understand.
- 4th Intentional day of Yoga was celebrated in 20 cities of Ukraine with lots of enthusiasm and zeal on 21 June 2018. Approximately 4861 people actively participated and yoga Aasnas were performed by the citizens of Ukraine and Indian Students.
- People from Bihar are doing magnificent work abroad.
- Passport Seva Devas on 26-27 June 2018
- The 4th International day of Yoga was celebrated in a grand way holding Yoga Marathon on 23 June 2018 at khreschatyk Street in the heart of City at Mariinsky Park in Kyiv, Ukraine
- Bharat Ko Janiye Quiz 2018-19
- On the occasion of 4th International Day of Yoga, Embassy of India in Ukraine organised Yoga Mela on 21 June at one of the central places, Marinsky part in capital city of Ukraine, Kiev
- Letter writing campaign at international level engaging the Indian diaspora.
- 4th IDY - 3D videos of the Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi, a keen practitioner of Yoga, practicing various Asanas
- Interview with HE Manoj K. Bharti: Breathing benefits of Yoga
- On 21 June 2018, Festival of Yoga at Mariinskyi Park, Kyiv
- Live Streaming of 4th IDY Celebration on 21st June, 2018