The students of Kyiv National Linguistic University presented a play in Hindi language on 07 December 2017. The play was based on the analysis of main characters of the Indian epic ‘Ramayana’. H.E. Mr. Manoj K. Bharti, Ambassador of India to Ukraine and his wife, Mrs. Anamika Bharti, other officers of the Embassy and students of the Hindi faculty were present to encourage the actors of the play. All the actors did an excellent job and the play was a mesmerizing experience for the audience. Ambassador said to the teachers and the participants of the play that the play could be held again on various occasions so that other Indian citizens living in Kyiv and Ukrainian friends of India could also get an opportunity to watch this beautiful play.
- 4th Intentional day of Yoga was celebrated in 20 cities of Ukraine with lots of enthusiasm and zeal on 21 June 2018. Approximately 4861 people actively participated and yoga Aasnas were performed by the citizens of Ukraine and Indian Students.
- People from Bihar are doing magnificent work abroad.
- Passport Seva Devas on 26-27 June 2018
- The 4th International day of Yoga was celebrated in a grand way holding Yoga Marathon on 23 June 2018 at khreschatyk Street in the heart of City at Mariinsky Park in Kyiv, Ukraine
- Bharat Ko Janiye Quiz 2018-19
- On the occasion of 4th International Day of Yoga, Embassy of India in Ukraine organised Yoga Mela on 21 June at one of the central places, Marinsky part in capital city of Ukraine, Kiev
- Letter writing campaign at international level engaging the Indian diaspora.
- 4th IDY - 3D videos of the Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi, a keen practitioner of Yoga, practicing various Asanas
- Interview with HE Manoj K. Bharti: Breathing benefits of Yoga
- On 21 June 2018, Festival of Yoga at Mariinskyi Park, Kyiv
- Live Streaming of 4th IDY Celebration on 21st June, 2018