The Embassy of India in Kyiv celebrated 2nd October, birthday of Mahatma Gandhi, as the International Day of Non-Violence. The event held at the prestigious Institute of International Relations, Kyiv National Taras Shevchenko University. H.E. Mr. Manoj K. Bharti, Ambassador of India to Ukraine made a brief presentation on the life of Mahatma Gandhi. Mr. Anton Korinevich, Deputy Director of Institute of International Relations also spoke about Mahatma Gandhi. H.E. Mr. Neal Grant Walker, UN Resident Coordinator in Ukraine also delivered a lecture on this occasion. Members of Sahaja Yoga in Ukraine presented a musical programme. An exhibition of Mahatma Gandhi’s photographs was also mounted in the main hall of the Institute.
Nearly 300 persons, including members of diplomatic corps, Ukrainian students, academicians, Indian citizens and friends of India attended the event. A few photographs of the event are enclosed.
- 4th Intentional day of Yoga was celebrated in 20 cities of Ukraine with lots of enthusiasm and zeal on 21 June 2018. Approximately 4861 people actively participated and yoga Aasnas were performed by the citizens of Ukraine and Indian Students.
- People from Bihar are doing magnificent work abroad.
- Passport Seva Devas on 26-27 June 2018
- The 4th International day of Yoga was celebrated in a grand way holding Yoga Marathon on 23 June 2018 at khreschatyk Street in the heart of City at Mariinsky Park in Kyiv, Ukraine
- Bharat Ko Janiye Quiz 2018-19
- On the occasion of 4th International Day of Yoga, Embassy of India in Ukraine organised Yoga Mela on 21 June at one of the central places, Marinsky part in capital city of Ukraine, Kiev
- Letter writing campaign at international level engaging the Indian diaspora.
- 4th IDY - 3D videos of the Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi, a keen practitioner of Yoga, practicing various Asanas
- Interview with HE Manoj K. Bharti: Breathing benefits of Yoga
- On 21 June 2018, Festival of Yoga at Mariinskyi Park, Kyiv
- Live Streaming of 4th IDY Celebration on 21st June, 2018