Ms. Rupmani Chettri, Indian volunteer for the United Nations volunteer with disability came to the Indian Embassy on 31 October 2017 along with Ms. Zuzana Zalanova, UNV Programme Officer and her interpreter Ms. Natasha and met H.E. Mr. Manoj K. Bharti, Ambassador of India to Ukraine. Ms. Chettri has been in Ukraine since March this year and works in the UN Resident Coordinator’s office in the capacity of Advocacy Specialist on Disability. Her assignment in Ukraine is for one year.
During her UNV assignment so far, Ms. Chettri has contributed to changing perceptions on disability in Ukraine and beyond through her sign language classes (provided also to UN staff). She also works with local civil society and has made efforts to advocate for disability rights during the recent visit of UN Secretary General to Ukraine.
- 4th Intentional day of Yoga was celebrated in 20 cities of Ukraine with lots of enthusiasm and zeal on 21 June 2018. Approximately 4861 people actively participated and yoga Aasnas were performed by the citizens of Ukraine and Indian Students.
- People from Bihar are doing magnificent work abroad.
- Passport Seva Devas on 26-27 June 2018
- The 4th International day of Yoga was celebrated in a grand way holding Yoga Marathon on 23 June 2018 at khreschatyk Street in the heart of City at Mariinsky Park in Kyiv, Ukraine
- Bharat Ko Janiye Quiz 2018-19
- On the occasion of 4th International Day of Yoga, Embassy of India in Ukraine organised Yoga Mela on 21 June at one of the central places, Marinsky part in capital city of Ukraine, Kiev
- Letter writing campaign at international level engaging the Indian diaspora.
- 4th IDY - 3D videos of the Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi, a keen practitioner of Yoga, practicing various Asanas
- Interview with HE Manoj K. Bharti: Breathing benefits of Yoga
- On 21 June 2018, Festival of Yoga at Mariinskyi Park, Kyiv
- Live Streaming of 4th IDY Celebration on 21st June, 2018