1. Embassy of India, Kyiv, has an existing "walk-in" system to resolve issues facing members of the Indian community in Ukraine. As per this procedure, any person with a concern requiring immediate attention can meet, during office hours, with the appropriate Embassy officer:
For Economic and Investment issues:
Shri G.R. Meena, Deputy Chief of Mission
For Community Welfare, Consular and Educational issues:
Shri B.S. Bisht, Second Secretary (Cons/Edu)
This "walk-in" system will continue to function.
2. Furthermore, the Ambassador of India to Ukraine / Deputy Chief of Mission would be available for an "Open House" on every Monday, between 1600-1700 hrs. Any person with a petition or unresolved issue that he/she would like to raise is welcome to arrive at the Embassy of India, Kyiv, between 1600-1700 hrs on Monday at Embassy of India, Kyiv (20-B, M. Berlinskogo Street, Kyiv-01901 Ukraine). In case the Embassy is closed on Monday due to an official holiday, then the Open House procedure will be applied the following day.
- 4th Intentional day of Yoga was celebrated in 20 cities of Ukraine with lots of enthusiasm and zeal on 21 June 2018. Approximately 4861 people actively participated and yoga Aasnas were performed by the citizens of Ukraine and Indian Students.
- People from Bihar are doing magnificent work abroad.
- Passport Seva Devas on 26-27 June 2018
- The 4th International day of Yoga was celebrated in a grand way holding Yoga Marathon on 23 June 2018 at khreschatyk Street in the heart of City at Mariinsky Park in Kyiv, Ukraine
- Bharat Ko Janiye Quiz 2018-19
- On the occasion of 4th International Day of Yoga, Embassy of India in Ukraine organised Yoga Mela on 21 June at one of the central places, Marinsky part in capital city of Ukraine, Kiev
- Letter writing campaign at international level engaging the Indian diaspora.
- 4th IDY - 3D videos of the Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi, a keen practitioner of Yoga, practicing various Asanas
- Interview with HE Manoj K. Bharti: Breathing benefits of Yoga
- On 21 June 2018, Festival of Yoga at Mariinskyi Park, Kyiv
- Live Streaming of 4th IDY Celebration on 21st June, 2018