The Embassy hosted a reception on 26 January 2018 to celebrate the Republic Day of India.
1. The Embassy hosted a reception on 26 January 2018 to celebrate the Republic Day of India. H.E. Mr. Stepan Kubiv, First Deputy Prime Minister & Minister in-charge of Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Government of Ukraine was the Chief Guest on this occasion. Mr. Kubiv read out the message of Prime Minister of Ukraine and spoke about the recent developments in India and possibilities of India-Ukraine cooperation. Ambassador of India to Ukraine, H.E. Mr. Manoj K. Bharti read speech in Hindi language and the translation in English and Ukrainian language were displayed prominently on the screen. It was followed by a colourful cultural programme of Indian folk, light and classical dance forms performed by Ukrainian groups.
2. The event was held at a prestigious venue. More than 350 guests from various government Ministries, members of diplomatic corps, eminent intellectuals, businessmen and Indian nationals attended the function. The function was held on a grand scale followed by a buffet dinner. A few photographs of the event are enclosed.
- 4th Intentional day of Yoga was celebrated in 20 cities of Ukraine with lots of enthusiasm and zeal on 21 June 2018. Approximately 4861 people actively participated and yoga Aasnas were performed by the citizens of Ukraine and Indian Students.
- People from Bihar are doing magnificent work abroad.
- Passport Seva Devas on 26-27 June 2018
- The 4th International day of Yoga was celebrated in a grand way holding Yoga Marathon on 23 June 2018 at khreschatyk Street in the heart of City at Mariinsky Park in Kyiv, Ukraine
- Bharat Ko Janiye Quiz 2018-19
- On the occasion of 4th International Day of Yoga, Embassy of India in Ukraine organised Yoga Mela on 21 June at one of the central places, Marinsky part in capital city of Ukraine, Kiev
- Letter writing campaign at international level engaging the Indian diaspora.
- 4th IDY - 3D videos of the Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi, a keen practitioner of Yoga, practicing various Asanas
- Interview with HE Manoj K. Bharti: Breathing benefits of Yoga
- On 21 June 2018, Festival of Yoga at Mariinskyi Park, Kyiv
- Live Streaming of 4th IDY Celebration on 21st June, 2018