The 15th Edition of Mumbai International Film Festival (MIFF) is scheduled to be held from 28th January to 3rd February 2018. MIFF is a biennial documentary, short fiction and animation film festival organized by the Films Division under the Ministry of Information & Broadcasting, Government of India. In the past, the MIFF has been attended by documentary and animation film-makers from all over the world; and it has become one of the flagship events in India. It may be noted that the Golden Conch, the prestigious top award of MIFF amounting to approximately INR 60 lakhs, recognizes the best talent in documentary & animation film making.
2. Documentary films, short fiction (upto 45 minutes), and animation films produced between September 1st, 2015 to August 31st, 2017 are eligible for entry in the relevant category. Interested documentary and animation film-makers may submit by 15 November 2017. The last date for submitting entries is November 15, 2017.
3. Details about the event, including entry form, rules & regulation, and other contact details are available on the website www.miff.in. The contact person from the Films Division is Ms. Swati Pandey, Director, Films Division, Ministry of I&B, Mumbai. She could be approached on the email ID email@example.com and telephone number +91-22-23524095.
- 4th Intentional day of Yoga was celebrated in 20 cities of Ukraine with lots of enthusiasm and zeal on 21 June 2018. Approximately 4861 people actively participated and yoga Aasnas were performed by the citizens of Ukraine and Indian Students.
- People from Bihar are doing magnificent work abroad.
- Passport Seva Devas on 26-27 June 2018
- The 4th International day of Yoga was celebrated in a grand way holding Yoga Marathon on 23 June 2018 at khreschatyk Street in the heart of City at Mariinsky Park in Kyiv, Ukraine
- Bharat Ko Janiye Quiz 2018-19
- On the occasion of 4th International Day of Yoga, Embassy of India in Ukraine organised Yoga Mela on 21 June at one of the central places, Marinsky part in capital city of Ukraine, Kiev
- Letter writing campaign at international level engaging the Indian diaspora.
- 4th IDY - 3D videos of the Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi, a keen practitioner of Yoga, practicing various Asanas
- Interview with HE Manoj K. Bharti: Breathing benefits of Yoga
- On 21 June 2018, Festival of Yoga at Mariinskyi Park, Kyiv
- Live Streaming of 4th IDY Celebration on 21st June, 2018