IV All-Ukrainian Conference of Indologists titled "India – 70 years of independent development: achievements, problems, prospects" was held in Kyiv on 30-31 January 2018
IV All-Ukrainian Conference of Indologists titled "India – 70 years of independent development: achievements, problems, prospects" was held in Kyiv on 30-31 January 2018. Last conference was held in 2013.
The 2-day conference was organized by All-Ukrainian Association of Indologists. In the plenary session chaired by Prof. Andrii Kudryachenko, Director of Institute of World History of NAS of Ukraine Ms. Olga Lukash, President of All-Ukrainian Association of Indologists, H.E. Mr. Oleh Sements, Ambassador of Ukraine to India (2001-2006), Mr. Vyacheslav Tsivatyi, Pro-Rector of Diplomatic Academy of Ukraine and Dr. Olena Bordilovska, Institute of International Relations of Taras Shechenko Kyiv National University delivered their reports. Ambassador of India to Ukraine, H.E. Mr. Manoj K. Bharti addressed the gathering with a speech on India "Creating a shared Future in a Fractured World" based on the speech of Prime Minister of India, H.E. Mr. Narendra Modi, delivered at Davos on 23 January 2018.
The conference was attended by nearly 70 people including students in the universities, who study India as a subject. Books related to India which were published with the support of All-Ukrainian Association of Indologists were on display.
- 4th Intentional day of Yoga was celebrated in 20 cities of Ukraine with lots of enthusiasm and zeal on 21 June 2018. Approximately 4861 people actively participated and yoga Aasnas were performed by the citizens of Ukraine and Indian Students.
- People from Bihar are doing magnificent work abroad.
- Passport Seva Devas on 26-27 June 2018
- The 4th International day of Yoga was celebrated in a grand way holding Yoga Marathon on 23 June 2018 at khreschatyk Street in the heart of City at Mariinsky Park in Kyiv, Ukraine
- Bharat Ko Janiye Quiz 2018-19
- On the occasion of 4th International Day of Yoga, Embassy of India in Ukraine organised Yoga Mela on 21 June at one of the central places, Marinsky part in capital city of Ukraine, Kiev
- Letter writing campaign at international level engaging the Indian diaspora.
- 4th IDY - 3D videos of the Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi, a keen practitioner of Yoga, practicing various Asanas
- Interview with HE Manoj K. Bharti: Breathing benefits of Yoga
- On 21 June 2018, Festival of Yoga at Mariinskyi Park, Kyiv
- Live Streaming of 4th IDY Celebration on 21st June, 2018