Home > Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) is organizing the 13th edition of Agro Tech from 1– 4 December 2018 in Chandigarh (Capital of Punjab and Haryana – two leading states in agriculture and food processing sector), India.
Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) is organizing the 13th edition of Agro Tech from 1– 4 December 2018 in Chandigarh (Capital of Punjab and Haryana – two leading states in agriculture and food processing sector), India. Agro Tech is CII’s flagship initiative in the field of agro technology and an international business fair that attracts participation globally, besides large-scale involvement of the Indian agri & farming sector. Agro Tech 2016 was jointly inaugurated by H.E. Reuven Rivlin, President of Israel and Shri Pranab Mukherjee, the then President of India. The Brochure on the event is enclosed for your reference.
The main highlight of CII Agro Tech 2018 is the International participation. In 2016, 13 countries participated in the Agro Tech Show. The International Pavilion provides an ideal platform for the overseas based agri-businesses to showcase their strength in agriculture, agri-technology and food processing and network and establish business linkages with counterpart organizations & farming community in India.
CII Agro Tech 2018 will provide tremendous opportunities to strengthen the bilateral agri trade relationship and help drive new engagements in this important sector of the economy.
For more info, please click on the link below
- 4th Intentional day of Yoga was celebrated in 20 cities of Ukraine with lots of enthusiasm and zeal on 21 June 2018. Approximately 4861 people actively participated and yoga Aasnas were performed by the citizens of Ukraine and Indian Students.
- People from Bihar are doing magnificent work abroad.
- Passport Seva Devas on 26-27 June 2018
- The 4th International day of Yoga was celebrated in a grand way holding Yoga Marathon on 23 June 2018 at khreschatyk Street in the heart of City at Mariinsky Park in Kyiv, Ukraine
- Bharat Ko Janiye Quiz 2018-19
- On the occasion of 4th International Day of Yoga, Embassy of India in Ukraine organised Yoga Mela on 21 June at one of the central places, Marinsky part in capital city of Ukraine, Kiev
- Letter writing campaign at international level engaging the Indian diaspora.
- 4th IDY - 3D videos of the Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi, a keen practitioner of Yoga, practicing various Asanas
- Interview with HE Manoj K. Bharti: Breathing benefits of Yoga
- On 21 June 2018, Festival of Yoga at Mariinskyi Park, Kyiv
- Live Streaming of 4th IDY Celebration on 21st June, 2018