Celebrations of Pravasi Bhartiya Divas and Vishwa Hindi Divas on 09 January 2018
The Embassy of India, Kyiv is organizing Pravasi Bhartiya Divas and Vishwa Hindi Divas on January 9, 2018.
Date: Tuesday, 9th January, 2018
Time: 1500 hours
Venue: Embassy of India, Kyiv
20 B, Maxima Berlinskogo Street
All members of India Club, other citizens of India living in Ukraine and all friends of India who are conversant with Hindi are invited to participate in this event. Those members interested to attend (along with their family members) are requested to register here and also send confirmation of their participation (and the number of their family members) to the Embassy at Email.ID: email@example.com by January 07, 2018 to help us make necessary arrangements.
- 4th Intentional day of Yoga was celebrated in 20 cities of Ukraine with lots of enthusiasm and zeal on 21 June 2018. Approximately 4861 people actively participated and yoga Aasnas were performed by the citizens of Ukraine and Indian Students.
- People from Bihar are doing magnificent work abroad.
- Passport Seva Devas on 26-27 June 2018
- The 4th International day of Yoga was celebrated in a grand way holding Yoga Marathon on 23 June 2018 at khreschatyk Street in the heart of City at Mariinsky Park in Kyiv, Ukraine
- Bharat Ko Janiye Quiz 2018-19
- On the occasion of 4th International Day of Yoga, Embassy of India in Ukraine organised Yoga Mela on 21 June at one of the central places, Marinsky part in capital city of Ukraine, Kiev
- Letter writing campaign at international level engaging the Indian diaspora.
- 4th IDY - 3D videos of the Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi, a keen practitioner of Yoga, practicing various Asanas
- Interview with HE Manoj K. Bharti: Breathing benefits of Yoga
- On 21 June 2018, Festival of Yoga at Mariinskyi Park, Kyiv
- Live Streaming of 4th IDY Celebration on 21st June, 2018