At the request of the Embassy of India, Bogomolets National Medical University in Kyiv organized "Day of Indian Culture" at the university on 08 December 2017. On this occasion, H.E. Mr. Manoj K. Bharti, Ambassador of India to Ukraine addressed the first year students and encouraged them to study well and in case of any concern, meet with the Embassy officials. Mr. G.R. Meena, Deputy Chief of Mission and Mr. B.S. Bisht, Second Secretary (Edu) were also present. Cultural performances showcasing various forms of Indian classical and folk dances were presented by the Ukrainian groups which amazed the Indian students studying in the university. Two Indian students also presented their talent by singing popular Hindi Bollywood songs. The Ambassador thanked the University Administration for organizing the event and encouraging the students to get assimilated with the university life.
- 4th Intentional day of Yoga was celebrated in 20 cities of Ukraine with lots of enthusiasm and zeal on 21 June 2018. Approximately 4861 people actively participated and yoga Aasnas were performed by the citizens of Ukraine and Indian Students.
- People from Bihar are doing magnificent work abroad.
- Passport Seva Devas on 26-27 June 2018
- The 4th International day of Yoga was celebrated in a grand way holding Yoga Marathon on 23 June 2018 at khreschatyk Street in the heart of City at Mariinsky Park in Kyiv, Ukraine
- Bharat Ko Janiye Quiz 2018-19
- On the occasion of 4th International Day of Yoga, Embassy of India in Ukraine organised Yoga Mela on 21 June at one of the central places, Marinsky part in capital city of Ukraine, Kiev
- Letter writing campaign at international level engaging the Indian diaspora.
- 4th IDY - 3D videos of the Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi, a keen practitioner of Yoga, practicing various Asanas
- Interview with HE Manoj K. Bharti: Breathing benefits of Yoga
- On 21 June 2018, Festival of Yoga at Mariinskyi Park, Kyiv
- Live Streaming of 4th IDY Celebration on 21st June, 2018