On the occasion of 40th birth anniversary of Sasha Putrya, young famous painter and laureate of Jawaharlal Nehru, Sasha Putrya Meseum is organizing an annual contest of painting for children.
1. On the occasion of 40th birth anniversary of Sasha Putrya, young famous painter and laureate of Jawaharlal Nehru, Sasha Putrya Meseum is organizing an annual contest of painting for children. Sasha Putrya, a Ukranian artist who started painting at the age of three and painted thousands of art works before dying at the age of 11 from leukemia. Many of her paintings are on display in the Museum in Poltava. She had an intense interest in India though she had never visited the placed. She was said to be buried dressed in Indian saree.
2. Sasha Putrya Meseum is requesting to invite for participation of children of Indian diaspora in Ukraine.
3. Paintings of the children from 6 to 17 years will be accepted from 14.09.2017 to 27.10.2017 at 36000, Poltava, Evropeiskaya Str., 5, Art Museum in the following topics:
(i) Family in my heart
(ii) I am Ukrainian
(iii) My fairy-tale world
(iv) Free style topic
4. The work also can be submitted through “Shanti” Centre (Contact person: Ms. Svitlana Gritsai, Tel No. : 0950864105).
5. All are requested to contribute and participate to the maximum.
- 4th Intentional day of Yoga was celebrated in 20 cities of Ukraine with lots of enthusiasm and zeal on 21 June 2018. Approximately 4861 people actively participated and yoga Aasnas were performed by the citizens of Ukraine and Indian Students.
- People from Bihar are doing magnificent work abroad.
- Passport Seva Devas on 26-27 June 2018
- The 4th International day of Yoga was celebrated in a grand way holding Yoga Marathon on 23 June 2018 at khreschatyk Street in the heart of City at Mariinsky Park in Kyiv, Ukraine
- Bharat Ko Janiye Quiz 2018-19
- On the occasion of 4th International Day of Yoga, Embassy of India in Ukraine organised Yoga Mela on 21 June at one of the central places, Marinsky part in capital city of Ukraine, Kiev
- Letter writing campaign at international level engaging the Indian diaspora.
- 4th IDY - 3D videos of the Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi, a keen practitioner of Yoga, practicing various Asanas
- Interview with HE Manoj K. Bharti: Breathing benefits of Yoga
- On 21 June 2018, Festival of Yoga at Mariinskyi Park, Kyiv
- Live Streaming of 4th IDY Celebration on 21st June, 2018