Bharat Ko Janiye Quiz 2018-19
With an aim to motivate overseas Indian youth to develop interest to know and understand India, Embassy of India in Kyiv on behalf of Government of India is organizing a Quiz Contest 2018-19 (Bharat Ko Janiye) for NRIs and PIOs. Any NRI or PIO who resides in Ukraine and whose age is between 18-35 years can participate in the Quiz. This Contest will have 4 rounds. The 1st round of quiz will be held in Kyiv. The Embassy will give Prizes to top three winners in each category. The Quiz will be held for PIOs/NRIs separately. The winners of 1st round will be able to participate in the 2nd round quiz (online) to be organized by Ministry of External Affairs, in New Delhi. The 3rd and 4th round of Quiz will also be conducted in New Delhi. All participants, who are invited for onsite Quiz (3rd and 4th round) would attend a workshop in New Delhi and participate in the Bharat ko Janiye Yatra (a 15 day tour of India). After Yatra, final round (onsite) will be held in New Delhi and top 3 winners will be awarded Medals at the Pravasi Bhartiya Divas Convention 2019.
The dates of Quiz and other relevant details will be shared shortly.
- 4th Intentional day of Yoga was celebrated in 20 cities of Ukraine with lots of enthusiasm and zeal on 21 June 2018. Approximately 4861 people actively participated and yoga Aasnas were performed by the citizens of Ukraine and Indian Students.
- People from Bihar are doing magnificent work abroad.
- Passport Seva Devas on 26-27 June 2018
- The 4th International day of Yoga was celebrated in a grand way holding Yoga Marathon on 23 June 2018 at khreschatyk Street in the heart of City at Mariinsky Park in Kyiv, Ukraine
- Bharat Ko Janiye Quiz 2018-19
- On the occasion of 4th International Day of Yoga, Embassy of India in Ukraine organised Yoga Mela on 21 June at one of the central places, Marinsky part in capital city of Ukraine, Kiev
- Letter writing campaign at international level engaging the Indian diaspora.
- 4th IDY - 3D videos of the Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi, a keen practitioner of Yoga, practicing various Asanas
- Interview with HE Manoj K. Bharti: Breathing benefits of Yoga
- On 21 June 2018, Festival of Yoga at Mariinskyi Park, Kyiv
- Live Streaming of 4th IDY Celebration on 21st June, 2018