Ambassador of India to Ukraine, H.E. Mr. Manoj K. Bharti visited Transcarpatian Region on 17-18 October 2017. He attended a business seminar jointly organized by the Embassy of India and Transcarpatian Chamber of Commerce and Industry. Ambassador addressed participants of the seminar with a detailed presentation on the potential, prospects and opportunities of business cooperation between India and Ukraine followed by the lively question-answer session. On 17 October, Ambassador called on the Mayor of Uzhgorod, H.E. Mr. Bohdan Andriiv and Deputy Governor of Transcarpatian Region, Mr. Volodymyr Kolesnikov to discuss various ways of deepening cultural, economic and educational cooperation between India and Transcarpatian Region. These included, holding of International Day of Yoga Celebrations on 21 June every year, holding of Indian Cultural Days, India film festivals, participation in Scholarship/training programmes of ITEC offered by Government of India. On 18 October, Ambassador visited Uzhgorod National University and delivered a lecture on India to the students of the University. During the visit Ambassador visited the following local enterprises: “Konyk” farm, KomInvestBank, PJSC “Uzhgorod Sewing Factory” and PJSC “Evrokar”.
- 4th Intentional day of Yoga was celebrated in 20 cities of Ukraine with lots of enthusiasm and zeal on 21 June 2018. Approximately 4861 people actively participated and yoga Aasnas were performed by the citizens of Ukraine and Indian Students.
- People from Bihar are doing magnificent work abroad.
- Passport Seva Devas on 26-27 June 2018
- The 4th International day of Yoga was celebrated in a grand way holding Yoga Marathon on 23 June 2018 at khreschatyk Street in the heart of City at Mariinsky Park in Kyiv, Ukraine
- Bharat Ko Janiye Quiz 2018-19
- On the occasion of 4th International Day of Yoga, Embassy of India in Ukraine organised Yoga Mela on 21 June at one of the central places, Marinsky part in capital city of Ukraine, Kiev
- Letter writing campaign at international level engaging the Indian diaspora.
- 4th IDY - 3D videos of the Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi, a keen practitioner of Yoga, practicing various Asanas
- Interview with HE Manoj K. Bharti: Breathing benefits of Yoga
- On 21 June 2018, Festival of Yoga at Mariinskyi Park, Kyiv
- Live Streaming of 4th IDY Celebration on 21st June, 2018