It has come to our notice that some fake websites have appeared, which are charging online payments for taking printout/filling up the visa application form for Indian Visa. Some of the fake website addresses are www.indiavisa.co,https://indiavisa.co.in and http://www.immihelp.com/dircctory/indianconsulates.htmland the URL address is frequently changed.
It is, therefore, brought to the notice of the visa applicants that Government of India does not appoint any authorized agents to apply for e-visa on behalf of any applicant. Do not fall prey to such fake e-visa portals claiming to provide Express e-visa services by charging a hefty amount for the same. The official website of Government of India for e-visa and related visa services is www.indianvisaonline.gov.in .
- 4th Intentional day of Yoga was celebrated in 20 cities of Ukraine with lots of enthusiasm and zeal on 21 June 2018. Approximately 4861 people actively participated and yoga Aasnas were performed by the citizens of Ukraine and Indian Students.
- People from Bihar are doing magnificent work abroad.
- Passport Seva Devas on 26-27 June 2018
- The 4th International day of Yoga was celebrated in a grand way holding Yoga Marathon on 23 June 2018 at khreschatyk Street in the heart of City at Mariinsky Park in Kyiv, Ukraine
- Bharat Ko Janiye Quiz 2018-19
- On the occasion of 4th International Day of Yoga, Embassy of India in Ukraine organised Yoga Mela on 21 June at one of the central places, Marinsky part in capital city of Ukraine, Kiev
- Letter writing campaign at international level engaging the Indian diaspora.
- 4th IDY - 3D videos of the Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi, a keen practitioner of Yoga, practicing various Asanas
- Interview with HE Manoj K. Bharti: Breathing benefits of Yoga
- On 21 June 2018, Festival of Yoga at Mariinskyi Park, Kyiv
- Live Streaming of 4th IDY Celebration on 21st June, 2018