Admission to foreign nationals/ OCI/PIO/NRI to its flagship programme “Post Graduate Diploma' in Forestry Management” which is approved by AICTE and is equivalent to Masters Degree on the Self Finance basis.
M/o Environment, Forest & Climate Change intimated that w.e.f. the academic year 2018-19, Indian Institute of Forestry Management, Bhopal -an autonomous Institution of the M/oEF is offering admission to foreign nationals/ OCI/PIO/NRI to its flagship programme “Post Graduate Diploma' in Forestry Management” which is approved by AICTE and is equivalent to Masters Degree on the Self Finance basis.
2. A total number of 24 seats are available for foreign nationals/OCI/PIO/NRIs and for Children of Indian Workers in Gulf Countries as per details enclosed. The candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA awarded by any recognised University.
3. The last date of receipt of applications at 1IFM, Bhopal is 30/5/2018 Details of admission criteria, fees etc are enclosed herewith.
4. Candidates may be asked to submit their applications directly with the Institute. For more information visit www.iifm.ac.in/admission
- 4th Intentional day of Yoga was celebrated in 20 cities of Ukraine with lots of enthusiasm and zeal on 21 June 2018. Approximately 4861 people actively participated and yoga Aasnas were performed by the citizens of Ukraine and Indian Students.
- People from Bihar are doing magnificent work abroad.
- Passport Seva Devas on 26-27 June 2018
- The 4th International day of Yoga was celebrated in a grand way holding Yoga Marathon on 23 June 2018 at khreschatyk Street in the heart of City at Mariinsky Park in Kyiv, Ukraine
- Bharat Ko Janiye Quiz 2018-19
- On the occasion of 4th International Day of Yoga, Embassy of India in Ukraine organised Yoga Mela on 21 June at one of the central places, Marinsky part in capital city of Ukraine, Kiev
- Letter writing campaign at international level engaging the Indian diaspora.
- 4th IDY - 3D videos of the Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi, a keen practitioner of Yoga, practicing various Asanas
- Interview with HE Manoj K. Bharti: Breathing benefits of Yoga
- On 21 June 2018, Festival of Yoga at Mariinskyi Park, Kyiv
- Live Streaming of 4th IDY Celebration on 21st June, 2018