Embassy of India has been emphasizing the Government of Ukraine and universities in Ukraine that the admission of Indian students in this country should be done through Internet based admission system. No Indian student or parents should be seeking the assistance of various educational agencies operating in India. If the Indian student or their parents are not able to process their application purely through Internet for seeking admission in Ukraine, please do not consider Ukraine as a destination for further studies. During the process of admission as well as studies in universities in Ukraine, the dealing should be directly with the university or Ministry of Education of Government of Ukraine (www.studyinukraine.gov.ua) and not through any middleman/agencies.
- 4th Intentional day of Yoga was celebrated in 20 cities of Ukraine with lots of enthusiasm and zeal on 21 June 2018. Approximately 4861 people actively participated and yoga Aasnas were performed by the citizens of Ukraine and Indian Students.
- People from Bihar are doing magnificent work abroad.
- Passport Seva Devas on 26-27 June 2018
- The 4th International day of Yoga was celebrated in a grand way holding Yoga Marathon on 23 June 2018 at khreschatyk Street in the heart of City at Mariinsky Park in Kyiv, Ukraine
- Bharat Ko Janiye Quiz 2018-19
- On the occasion of 4th International Day of Yoga, Embassy of India in Ukraine organised Yoga Mela on 21 June at one of the central places, Marinsky part in capital city of Ukraine, Kiev
- Letter writing campaign at international level engaging the Indian diaspora.
- 4th IDY - 3D videos of the Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi, a keen practitioner of Yoga, practicing various Asanas
- Interview with HE Manoj K. Bharti: Breathing benefits of Yoga
- On 21 June 2018, Festival of Yoga at Mariinskyi Park, Kyiv
- Live Streaming of 4th IDY Celebration on 21st June, 2018