The Indian side is interested in establishing contacts with the Chernihiv region in the field of economics, has ideas for the implementation of joint projects.
Together with Mr. Ambassador today, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Delta Vilmar, Dhruw Panda, arrived and during a working meeting with the first deputy chairman of the Chernihiv Regional State Administration Yulia Sviridenko, the Indian guests expressed their interest in cooperation between the two parties..
- We are open to attracting foreign investment, seeing India as one of the promising partners. So, they are ready for a substantive talk about the possible implementation of joint business projects, - said Julia Sviridenko. Accordingly, she invited an Indian delegation headed by Mr. Ambassador to participate in the III Investment and Export Forum of Chernihiv Region, which will be held in the regional center on May 16 this year..
in 2017, the foreign trade turnover of the Chernihiv region with the Republic of India amounted to 20 million US dollars. At the same time, exports grew slightly (US $ 9.7 million). Basically, it is the export of motor vehicles, the supply of grain crops, fats and oils of animal or vegetable origin, and vegetables..
The Indian side supplied the same to the Chernihiv region, in particular, tobacco raw materials, boilers, spare parts for ground transport..
- 4th Intentional day of Yoga was celebrated in 20 cities of Ukraine with lots of enthusiasm and zeal on 21 June 2018. Approximately 4861 people actively participated and yoga Aasnas were performed by the citizens of Ukraine and Indian Students.
- People from Bihar are doing magnificent work abroad.
- Passport Seva Devas on 26-27 June 2018
- The 4th International day of Yoga was celebrated in a grand way holding Yoga Marathon on 23 June 2018 at khreschatyk Street in the heart of City at Mariinsky Park in Kyiv, Ukraine
- Bharat Ko Janiye Quiz 2018-19
- On the occasion of 4th International Day of Yoga, Embassy of India in Ukraine organised Yoga Mela on 21 June at one of the central places, Marinsky part in capital city of Ukraine, Kiev
- Letter writing campaign at international level engaging the Indian diaspora.
- 4th IDY - 3D videos of the Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi, a keen practitioner of Yoga, practicing various Asanas
- Interview with HE Manoj K. Bharti: Breathing benefits of Yoga
- On 21 June 2018, Festival of Yoga at Mariinskyi Park, Kyiv
- Live Streaming of 4th IDY Celebration on 21st June, 2018