On the occasion of the 25 years of Diplomatic Relations between India and Ukraine and 70 years of India's Independence, Dance Theater “Kamadev” under the leadership of Mr. Mykhailo Kryvchuk has organized a dance performance on 26 October 2017 at the Embassy's Auditorium. The Ambassador Mr. Manoj Kumar Bharti along with his wife Anamika Bharti have attended the concert and addressed to the audience with welcoming speech.
Mr. Mykhailo is the renowned Indian dancer and teacher, has lived and studied in India during 14 years, has also celebrated 45 years of his stage activities, he has presented a beautiful dance program of Indian dances along with his students. The event has gathered many lovers of Indian culture and was very well received and appreciated.
- 4th Intentional day of Yoga was celebrated in 20 cities of Ukraine with lots of enthusiasm and zeal on 21 June 2018. Approximately 4861 people actively participated and yoga Aasnas were performed by the citizens of Ukraine and Indian Students.
- People from Bihar are doing magnificent work abroad.
- Passport Seva Devas on 26-27 June 2018
- The 4th International day of Yoga was celebrated in a grand way holding Yoga Marathon on 23 June 2018 at khreschatyk Street in the heart of City at Mariinsky Park in Kyiv, Ukraine
- Bharat Ko Janiye Quiz 2018-19
- On the occasion of 4th International Day of Yoga, Embassy of India in Ukraine organised Yoga Mela on 21 June at one of the central places, Marinsky part in capital city of Ukraine, Kiev
- Letter writing campaign at international level engaging the Indian diaspora.
- 4th IDY - 3D videos of the Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi, a keen practitioner of Yoga, practicing various Asanas
- Interview with HE Manoj K. Bharti: Breathing benefits of Yoga
- On 21 June 2018, Festival of Yoga at Mariinskyi Park, Kyiv
- Live Streaming of 4th IDY Celebration on 21st June, 2018