Department of Chemicals and Petrochemicals, Government of India in association with Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI) is organizing the 10th edition of India Chem 2018 from 04 to 06 October, 2018 at Bombay Exhibition Centre, NSE Complex, Goregaon, Mumbai, India. India Chem is one of the largest composite events of Chemicals and Petrochemicals industry of the Asia Pacific region.
2. The event comprises of an international exhibition and a conference of representatives of participating global giants from various associated fields. The last edition of “India Chem” was held from September 1-3, 2016 at Mumbai. It witnessed 282 Exhibitors from Manufacturing, end users and intermediates segments., 146 international participants from 23 countries, 136 national participants and 16,162 business visitors from various countries. Iran was the partner country of India Chem 2016.
3. Indian Chemical Industry is estimated to be valued at $ 155 billion in 2017 and contribute 3.4% of the global chemical industry. It ranks 14th in exports and 8th in imports of chemical (excluding pharmaceutical products) globally. Indian Chemical Industry contributes approximately 10% of the gross value added in the manufacturing sector and is growing at an annual rate of 8 to 10% per annum. It is expected that with growth in per capita income, chemical industry will grow at even a faster rate and is likely to double by 2025.
4. In order to promote the chemical sector in India, 100% Foreign Direct Investment in this sector is permitted. Government of India is also supporting manufacturing in the country through its programmes such as ‘Make in India’ and by consistently improving ‘Ease of Doing Business’. Government of India is also promoting large clusters of petrochemical / chemical units in designated Petroleum, Chemical & Petrochemical Investment Regions (PCPIRs).
5. India Chem 2018 will showcase Government policy for sustained growth in the sector that will provide platform for investors, both domestic and international, and other stakeholders to interact and forge alliances. At the same time, the International Exhibition will enable manufactures to show-case their products and technologies and contract business.
6. Click here to download The India Chem 2018 brochure. Registration links are as below:
Exhibitor Registration: http://indiachem.in/exhibitor-registration.php
Visitor Registration: http://indiachem.in/visitor-registration.php
Conference Registration: http://indiachem.in/conference-registration.php
More information about the event is available at http://www.indiachem.in/